Plugin Content - Community Builder Author makes Created by Alias tag no running

5 years 1 month ago #310378 by jpp12
When the Content - Community Builder Author plugin is published, Created by Alias value in content Publishing tag is no longer taken into account and name displayed is still the author name and not the alias. If I unpublish the Community Builder Author plugin, the value of Created by Alias value in content Publishing tag is well displayed in the content. Is it a normal way of running or a bug?
Thanks in advance for your answer

The used versions are:
Joomla 392
Community builder 240
but it was already running in this way with former versions I cheked the first time was in Joomla 370, CB version ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #310402 by krileon
That's working as intended. The plugin changes the author name to their formatname field value and links to their profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn