Création de formulaires

4 years 11 months ago #311725 by ehaa
Création de formulaires was created by ehaa
Bonjour
Je voudrais créer un formulaire spécial
J'ai 2 types de compte sur mon site.
je voudrais que les gens puissent créer leur compte normalement en choisissant le type de compte et ensuite leur proposer un autre formulaire en fonction du type de compte choisi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #311746 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Création de formulaires

Hello I would like to create a special form I have 2 types of account on my site. I would like people to create their account normally by choosing the type of account and then offer them another form depending on the type of account chosen.

Please note support here is provided in English only. If you don't know English be sure to run your post through Google Translate at the least. Future non-English posts will simply be ignored, sorry.

Regarding your needs the best way to do that is to have a field for the user to select their profile type (e.g. select, radio, etc..) then use CB Conditional to show/hide other fields based of that profile type selection.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #311877 by ehaa
Replied by ehaa on topic Création de formulaires
Oh sorry my english a little bad.
I use CB conditionnals. What i want to do is to create a formulaire where the first step is the namae the mail & password.
And after i force them to complete their profile.

4 years 11 months ago #311894 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Création de formulaires
There's no way to force them to complete their profile after registration. You can of course have fields marked as required and they won't be able to save their profile without filling in those required fields, but it's not going to force them to stay there to complete those fields. If you're meaning you just want registration to be broke up into steps you can enable Step by Step registration within CB > Configuration > Registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn