[SOLVED] Unable to create new user in CB backend

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #315893 by Kampp
The following error is given in backend:
DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (99-99-9999) at position 0 (9): Unexpected character

The URL for this page is: www.domain.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=new&cbprevstate=b3B0aW9uPWNvbV9jb21wcm9maWxlciZ2aWV3PXNob3d1c2VycyZ0YXNrPXNob3d1c2Vycw%3D%3D

Facts:
  • List and edit users from backend works!
  • Test with CB reinstall has been attempted (including first deleting relevant files)
  • Tested on PHP 5.6 and 7.1
  • Joomla 3.9.14
  • CB version: Newest (2.4.2+build.2019.12.09.21.34.40.fd396454d)

Creator of the CB plugins: "User IP log" and "Public Mail"
Joomla! services/coding: www.toolmaster.dk
Joomla! services/coding: joomla-konsulent.dk
Danish Joomla! hosting: www.joomla-hosting.dk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #315907 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Unable to create new user in CB backend
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry. Once done supply the full error including file path and line number. Without the file path and line number I've no clue where your error is coming from. If possible also please check your servers error log for a full callstack of the error to help better track where it's coming from.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #315922 by Kampp
Replied by Kampp on topic Unable to create new user in CB backend
I then get the following location: /home/www/domain.com/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Date/Date.php:95

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Date/Date.php:95
2 DateTime->__construct() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Date/Date.php:95
3 CBLib\Date\Date->__construct() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Core/CBLib.php:141
4 CBLib\Core\CBLib::CBLib\Core\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/DependencyInjection/Container.php:605
5 CBLib\DependencyInjection\Container->build() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/DependencyInjection/Container.php:496
6 CBLib\DependencyInjection\Container->make() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Application/Application.php:179
7 CBLib\Application\Application::__callStatic() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbCalendars.php:274
8 CBLib\Application\Application::Date() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbCalendars.php:274
9 cbCalendars->cbAddCalendar() JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.php:2169
10 CBfield_date->getField() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbFieldHandler.php:101
11 cbFieldHandler->getFieldRow()
12 call_user_func_array() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php:885
13 cbPluginHandler->call() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php:1081
14 cbPluginHandler->callField() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:1388
15 cbTabs->_getSingleFieldContent() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:1303
16 cbTabs->_getFieldsContents() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:1066
17 cbTabs->_getEditTabContents() JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:765
18 cbTabs->getEditTabs() JROOT/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/view/view.user.php:46
19 CBView_user->edituser() JROOT/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/controller/controller.user.php:114
20 CBController_user->editUser() JROOT/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php:242
21 require() JROOT/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:14
22 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
23 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
24 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
25 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
26 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
27 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

4 years 3 months ago #315937 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Unable to create new user in CB backend
Was that field always a date field? It should not be possible for it to have a value of 99-99-9999 as that is not SQL safe date value. It should be formatted as 0000-00-00 for date fields and 0000-00-00 00:00:00 for datetime fields. If the field was a text field at some point it's possible this could be the cause of your issue when the fields type was changed. Recommend checking the _comprofiler database table and reviewing the stored value for your date or datetime field as something is wrong in the storage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago #315942 by Kampp
Replied by Kampp on topic Unable to create new user in CB backend
What field are you talking about? Can't see that it is mentioned what field it is.

4 years 3 months ago #315946 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Unable to create new user in CB backend

Kampp wrote: What field are you talking about? Can't see that it is mentioned what field it is.

DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (99-99-9999) at position 0 (9): Unexpected character

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.818 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn