Login - Logout - Text-Switch / Replace

4 years 2 weeks ago #317121 by wkernchen
Login - Logout - Text-Switch / Replace was created by wkernchen
Hello,

How can I replace the text "LOGIN" with the text "LOGOUT" after LOGIN ?

Thanks Wolfgang

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 weeks ago #317127 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login - Logout - Text-Switch / Replace
I assume you mean for a Joomla menu item? You need 2 different menu items for that then use Joomlas guest access permission so your login menu item is only visible to users that aren't logged in and your logout menu item would have its access set to registered users only. See the below Joomla documentation on how to do this.

docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_hide_something_from_logged_in_users%3F

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 weeks ago #317147 by wkernchen
Replied by wkernchen on topic Login - Logout - Text-Switch / Replace
Thanks perferct !

Now i have the problem with the error-message after the LOGIN (i´m super user).

error

It is not authorized to view this resource!
(translation from german Joomla) !

I registered a new user, now LOGIN does not change to LOGOUT.

What should I do ?

Wolfgang

4 years 1 week ago #317177 by krileon
Your login menu item should be using the Guest access. Your logout menu item should be using Registered access. This isn't something that CB controls and is entirely on Joomla and its Guest access functionality; be sure to follow the tutorial carefully.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 week ago #317206 by wkernchen
Replied by wkernchen on topic Login - Logout - Text-Switch / Replace
Thanks,

i have forgott the Redirection URL , like index.php !

Now I have another problem. After registration a new user, the user is registered, but login remains login and not logout. With the super user everything is OK, login becomes logout.

Thanks Wolfgang

4 years 1 week ago #317213 by krileon
Registering does not log someone in. They need to log themselves in after registering with their login credentials.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn