Showing additional field controls

3 years 8 months ago #319425 by Notifier
Showing additional field controls was created by Notifier
When I add an additional checkbox user field to the registration form the text from 'Registration Value Layout' displays correctly however the checkbox control is not shown. I have tried several field types and no controls show, only the text. Is there a separate setting to show the control from the label?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319437 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Showing additional field controls
By default, the control should show on the registration form and on the user edit, but not on the user profile where only the selected value shows.

My first guess is that your Joomla site template attempts to override the HTML output of CB, or does some other incorrect CSS formattings.

Try with the default Joomla template. Does it output correctly with the default Joomla template (protostar) ?

(to change template go to Extensions/Templates/Site, then select by checkmarking "protostar", and click "Default" button above)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn