Búsqueda + Proceso en Lotes

2 years 1 month ago #328780 by csgweb
Búsqueda + Proceso en Lotes was created by csgweb
Hola a todos. Quisiera comentar una dificultad que se me presenta.
Si selecciono un grupo de usuarios filtrando un criterio con la herramienta de búsqueda, no me funciona la opción de Proceso en Lote.
Por ej. quiero seleccionar usuarios en determinada categoría para moverlos o agregarlos a otra.
Paso 1 selección: ok
Paso 2 proceso en lotes: no permite.

Es un problema mío o alguien más lo nota?

Muchas gracias.

Hello everyone. I would like to comment on a difficulty I am having.
If I select a group of users by filtering a criterion with the search tool, the Batch Process option does not work.
For example, I want to select users in a certain category to move them or add them to another category.
Step 1 selection: ok
Step 2 batch process: not allowed.

Is it a problem of mine or someone else notices it?

Thank you very much.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago #328814 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Búsqueda + Proceso en Lotes
Seams to work fine in my tests. The batch tool doesn't add usergroups, but replaces them. So you'll need to be careful with what you select. For example if they're Registered and you want to add Author to them you need to select Registered and Author.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 3 weeks ago #328936 by csgweb
Replied by csgweb on topic Búsqueda + Proceso en Lotes
Thanks, I will try it

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn