[SOLVED] SESSON EXPIRED ?

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #155577 by MIROSTA
[SOLVED] SESSON EXPIRED ? was created by MIROSTA
Hello

I am not sure if this is a bug but I had this issue now a few times since I am using CBSubs (latest version) in my CB (latest version) on Joomla 1.5 (latest version)

When I try to use the REGISTRATION Form in all possible Browsers I get the message (today) :

"Session ist abgelaufen oder Cookies sind auf dem eingesetzten Browser nicht eingeschaltet. Bitte diese Seite erneut laden und die Speicherung von Cookies im Browser erlauben. Bitte Seite aktualisieren oder neu laden, bevor das Ausfüllen des Formulares fortgeführt wird."

ENG translation:
Session expired or cookies are not enabled on the browser used. Please reload this page and allow the storage of cookies in your browser. Please refresh page or reload before completing the form will be continued

Any idea ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #155579 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: SESSON EXPIRED ?
CB Configuration -> Integration tab

Enable anti-spoofing sessions checks set this to No.

13 years 1 month ago #155581 by MIROSTA
Replied by MIROSTA on topic Re: SESSON EXPIRED ?
Did it .. tried it .. but sorry .. NO changes ! Same issue !

13 years 3 weeks ago #155873 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: SESSON EXPIRED ?
Please PM backend SA login credentials so may take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #155961 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: SESSON EXPIRED ?
Your registration is working perfectly fine. What is not working is the 3rd party module (CB S5 Register - mod_cbregistration) you're using to render registration in a module. Please folks this is extremely misleading for our users when an issue is reported and you're not using CB as its designed. We do not support registration in a module, period.

Navigate to the below link (append your site) and you'll see registration works fine. I've confirmed this with "demouser1", which you can see from backend (delete as necessary).

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

If the above link (append your site) DOES NOT WORK then there is a problem. If you use a 3rd party module and render registration in that module and it does not work then contact the developer of that module, not us.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: heyai, MIROSTA

13 years 3 weeks ago #156062 by MIROSTA
Replied by MIROSTA on topic Re: SESSON EXPIRED ?
Ok Thank you Krileon

I never thought of that module .. sorry for that
I will try to solve the problem if it appears again with these guys from S5

Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.379 seconds