not authorized after modifying invoice adress

13 years 1 month ago #156913 by krileon
Have reviewed your site and your users were not in sync, have ran tools to correct this. In addition to this when running tools you see the CB public and published menu link is missing, it informs you of this with a large error at the top of tools. Have fixed your existing link to be public. Please note the module it is on does NOT have to be public or visible at all.

In addition to the above you have the CBSubs Tab set to Super Administrators, this will not work. The plugin will not load for anyone but SA users and registered users will not be able to access invoices or anything of the sort without an access denied error. I've set this back to Everybody instead of Super Administrator.

I can not see what you're experiencing based off the URLs provided in the PM. Please confirm if issue resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156930 by kbotnen
Hi,

Thank you very much for the help on particular configuration errors on my site. Very much appreciated.

Sadly it stills not working :/

I click upgrade, I click modify invoice adress, I click save. and then I get "not authorized". But I notice there is some javascript error going on in IE. So Ill investigate it further and see if I can get any more debug information that can helps tracking down the problem.

Ill also download and try reproduce it in Google Chrome. Narrow down the potential search area as much as possible :)

-Kristian

13 years 1 month ago #156946 by krileon
Could not duplicate your issue with the SA user provided, worked fine and was able to update invoice address perfectly fine. I created a test Registered user and confirmed working as well receiving the below message.

"Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn't active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:"

I believe your issue is the contents of the invoice address inputs. Please try using plain English and confirm if working, believe issue maybe related to the special characters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157022 by kbotnen
I have now confirmed this problem on another site I have too. This site use PayPal gateway, and a different host than the first site.

I just upgraded the site to CB 1.4 and CB Subs 1.1.2 , I dont know if the error was present before the update.

I tried using plain english, but still same problem. Not authorized message when clicking save, and still only in IE browser.

Relating to possible JS problem: I find this in Firebug:

"jQuery.cookie is not a function
[Break On This Error] <script type="text/javascript"> "

which again leads to:

<script type="text/javascript">
780 //<![CDATA[
781 if(jQuery.cookie('glang') && jQuery.cookie('glang') != 'no') jQuery(function($){$('body').translate('no', $.cookie('glang'), {toggle:true, not:'.notranslate'});});
782 //]]>
783 </script>

a few questions comes to mind:

- can it be conflicting with joomfish?
- is a javascript error enough to make cbsubs halt / not authorized? Isnt the ACL done serverside?

Ill send you some info for recreating the problem on the other site.

Browsers not affected: Opera, Firefox and Chrome

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157162 by krileon
Looks like you've a fatal JS error. This would absolutely conflict and can cause problems. You'll need to resolve the JS Conflict. Please try disabling CB and Joomla system plugins 1 by 1 until resolved.

I don't believe is coming from CB as we do not even provide or use the jquery cookie plugin. As this is the only thing different in comparison to IE then it would seam absolutely the cause.

There's no way of knowing if it really is the cause without first resolving it. CB uses PHP and JS based validation to double-check everything basically. Do both sites with the issue have the same JS error?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn