[SOLVED] CBsubs : paymen gateway based plans souscitpion

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #152601 by pub
Hello,

I wish I had different plans operating with different payment method.
Example:
Payments: Gayteway A and Gateway B
Plans: Plan A and Plan B

When one subscribes to plan A, we have payment options like Gateway and only when one subscribes to plan B, we have as a choice of payment seumeùent GATEWAY B.

(In fact, money does not go the same place that you subscribe to a subscription or other)

Find Out How?

Thank you for your help!

Fafamaster

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #152729 by krileon

When one subscribes to plan A, we have payment options like Gateway and only when one subscribes to plan B, we have as a choice of payment seumeùent GATEWAY B.

I see, please edit your Gateway A and scroll to the bottom and change Owner to 1. Now edit Plan A and on the Pricing tab set the Owner to 1. Once done do the same for Gateway B and Plan B except set the Owner to 2. This should limit that gateway to that specific plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #152759 by pub
Thank you!

It's ok: super!! :) :) :) :)

Thank you

(How to put the topic in solved?)

13 years 1 month ago #152769 by krileon

(How to put the topic in solved?)

Team marks threads as solved. No worries. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn