[#2287] Warning: array_values() at top of Administrator Pg

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #152936 by SurfCitySue
In CB 1.4 + Joomla 1.6

At the top of every item in the Component Admin such as "CB Tab Manager", "Community Builder Tab: Edit", "User Manager", "Community Builder User: Edit", etc (in other words every Component Item, even "CB Configuration Manager") is the following error message...

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 3234

I don't know what it affects, it seems that I am still able to create items and edit them. But dunno.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #152938 by SurfCitySue
Also in CB Configuration Manager

under Latest version :

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array in /home/xxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 3234
1.4 RC

Attachments:

13 years 2 months ago #152945 by beat
Never saw that up to now.

May i ask if the logged-in admin that is seeing that is a SuperAdmin ?

And to which joomla ACL groups does he belong ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 2 months ago #152947 by SurfCitySue
Yes, i am using the default admin which belongs to Super User ACL group.

13 years 2 months ago #152948 by SurfCitySue
After you asked that question it gave me the idea of logging out and logging back in to the Admin account. The error went away.

Perhaps you can reproduce this error by logging in as different users in the front end while logged in as the Admin in the back end. That is one thing I was doing today quite repetitively.

13 years 2 months ago #153152 by krileon
Could not replicate this issue. It is due to JFactory::getUser()->groups not returning an array, which should never be the case. Will need to add further checks or just type cast to array to ensure it's always an array.

Have created a bug ticket for this issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn