[SOLVED] Registration Problem With IE 8

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #155496 by neilaj
See the two pics, with IE 8 I have to hit tab each time for the fields to show up but FF and Safari everything's normal. I am using CB Conditionals for registration.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #155497 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Registration Problem With IE 8

See the two pics, with IE 8 I have to hit tab each time for the fields to show up but FF and Safari everything's normal. I am using CB Conditionals for registration.

Please better describe the scenario; I don't understand what you mean by this. Seams to be some styling issues present causing fields to fall outside the tab. If possible please provide a URL to your registration where this issue is present. CB Conditional uses HEAVY jQuery and JS; it's possible there's a conflict or something is not compatible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #155499 by krileon
Will need to review a new method to construct the steps that is compatible with IE. Current usage does not appear to function properly with IE.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #155502 by neilaj
Replied by neilaj on topic Re: Registration Problem With IE 8
Do you have an estimate when you can fix this?

13 years 1 month ago #155659 by krileon
I've it fixed for next release already, but am not yet done upgrading the jQuery usage. Was able to reduce the usage by 50% increasing performance and stability. Don't have a timeframe for next release, but estimated probably end of day today or tomorrow.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 1 month ago #155667 by neilaj
Replied by neilaj on topic Re: Registration Problem With IE 8
I have disable step registration so it's just a one page registration on my site until you get it resolved. Thank You.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn