[SOLVED] CB Conditional error when using Capatcha

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #158911 by TheJupiter
I use CB conditional during registration. If invalid capatcha code is written in the field and the REGISTER button is pressed then along with "wrong security code" the following errors are shown:
"
Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/www/z156654/htdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconditional/cbconditional.class.php on line 282

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/www/z156654/htdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconditional/cbconditional.class.php on line 282
"
Please help me!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago #158913 by TheJupiter
Replied by TheJupiter on topic Re: CB Conditional error when using Capatcha
I used REGEX option for multiple check box with text field. I turned off and it is ok.
I used it for the following^
1)If user selects OTHER alone or with other options in the multiple checkbox another textfield should apper.
2)In this field he includes some additional information.

Now I use "Equal to", Value=Other. But in this case additional text field appears only if OTHER is selected alone.
How to realize the opyions described above?

13 years 3 weeks ago #158996 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Conditional error when using Capatcha
For REGEX you must provide a delimiter as the error suggests. Multi-select fields provide values as Value1|*|Value2|*|etc... The below should meet your needs.

Operator: Is REGEX
Value: /Other/

The slashes being the delimiters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #159017 by TheJupiter
Actually, I used as you suggested the following:

and now the field "мои интересы" is not shown in anyway (if OTHER is selected alone or not, another field is not shown)
Attachments:

13 years 3 weeks ago #159020 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Conditional error when using Capatcha
Was able to confirm the JS based regex matching is not properly functioning. Will investigate and fix for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 weeks ago #159023 by TheJupiter
Thank you very much. Should I place the issue in incubator tracker?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn