[#2458] Ajax File Field SEARCH error, Module installation

13 years 7 hours ago - 12 years 11 months ago #159068 by TheJupiter
1)I have Ajax File field 1.2 installed. From CP I select advanced search and select "contains file" option and press SEARCH. As a resutl - the list of all user with no option applied.
2)If I install any moduly from CB 1.4 pack the following error is shown:
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #159124 by TheJupiter
I use J1.6.1+CB1.4

12 years 11 months ago #159159 by krileon
Can not duplicate your issue on fresh install. Reviewing Joomla issue tracker there does seam to be some sort of constant defined error regarding _JPATH that is apparently fixed on SVN (guessing for next J1.6 release). Does not explain why it works fine on my end however (live and local environment). Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #159292 by krileon

1)I have Ajax File field 1.2 installed. From CP I select advanced search and select "contains file" option and press SEARCH. As a resutl - the list of all user with no option applied.

You do not have a single userlist present on your install. Not sure where you're searching from.

2)If I install any moduly from CB 1.4 pack the following error is shown:

I was able to install all 3 modules successfully without a single error. Not sure what the issue is, but all 3 modules are now properly installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #159301 by TheJupiter
problem is presented. I use Chrome 11. In firefox, for example, there is no such a message (actually it is shown for a second in a blank page, then redirects)

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #159303 by TheJupiter

You do not have a single userlist present on your install. Not sure where you're searching from.

I search from BACK!!-end in admin panel in CB module - User Management
Field "Резюме"-"has file"-> as a result no filter apllied. the whole list is shown

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn