[SOLVED] Registation took me to page not found 404 error

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #159665 by Taboga
I was able to login yesterday, but I tried registering as a new user and got a 404 error page, where di I go wrong?

www.vetsinpain.org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #159740 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic 404 Error Page when registering
HELP! I need to figure out why I am going directly to the 404 error page when I try to register on my website????? www.vetsinpain.org

12 years 11 months ago #159757 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: 404 Error Page when registering

Taboga wrote: HELP! I need to figure out why I am going directly to the 404 error page when I try to register on my website????? www.vetsinpain.org

Look at the URL that appears in your browser status bar when you hover over the registration link on your CB Login module.

You will see this is https - secure.

Perhaps you have configured this wrong?

12 years 11 months ago #159867 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: 404 Error Page when registering
This is what I get when I hover:
www.vetsinpain.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler& task=registers

12 years 11 months ago #159871 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: 404 Error Page when registering
"This Connection is Untrusted"

You have HTTPS enabled within the CB Login module, but you do not have SSL support and a valid certificate. Please disable HTTPS usage within CB Login module. Notice the below NON-SSL version of your registration works fine.

www.vetsinpain.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #160045 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: 404 Error Page when registering
Yes, I turned off Https; Thank you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn