[SOLVED] mp3 player in listmanager

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #159808 by menneke
[SOLVED] mp3 player in listmanager was created by menneke
Is it possible to use an mp3 player with mp3 files in "CB list manager"?
I'm using cb myplayer to let users upload their own mp3 file. Now on the frontpage of my website i show a list with users (cb list manager), and their i wanne show the first 3 mp3's a user did upload to his profile.

Any help much appreciate!!!
Emile

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #159826 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: mp3 player in listmanager
Is this mp3 player plugin you're using a Field or a Tab? If it's a field then just add it to your userlist. If it's a tab then please see tutorials within my signature on how to render a Tab inside of a delimiter field, you'd then add that delimiter field to your list.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago #159829 by menneke
Replied by menneke on topic Re: mp3 player in listmanager
thank you very kindly for your answer. I'm pretty new here and i hope you're be patient with me.
I found this one: www.allmysocials.com/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&id=236:substituting-tabs-into-fields

But because i'm new here i have no idea what to do. I really need a step by step guide.

I do use cbmyplayer... i guess that is a tab?
I really have no idea how to render a tab inside a field and add it to "list manager"

I hope you can point me in the right direction....

13 years 2 weeks ago #159872 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: mp3 player in listmanager
Please read the tutorial closely as it explains how to render a tab with substitutions. For details on substitution usage in general please see the below tutorial.

www.allmysocials.com/tutorials/item/233-substitution-usage

The below is an acceptable example to use. Simply replace TAB_ID with the actual tabs ID found in tab management in the far right column under tabid.

[cb:usertab tab="TAB_ID" /]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago #159931 by menneke
Replied by menneke on topic Re: mp3 player in listmanager
Sorry to bother you again.....

I found out the "TAB ID" of CB MyPlayer... that is 25.

So if i go to 'CB field manager' and click on new field, i get this screen but have no idea where to put [cb:usertab tab="25" /]

13 years 2 weeks ago #159932 by nant
The following user(s) said Thank You: menneke

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn