[SOLVED] How to embed Youtube video in user's profile

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 5 days ago #160097 by lucio@luciodattaro.eu
[SOLVED] How to embed Youtube video in user's profile was created by lucio@luciodattaro.eu
Hello,
what is the simplest way to embed 2 videos in user's profile? I'm using CBSubs and would like to let embed videos only to 1 type of subscribers, setting the max number of videos per user.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #160104 by nant

lucio@luciodattaro.eu wrote: Hello,
what is the simplest way to embed 2 videos in user's profile? I'm using CBSubs and would like to let embed videos only to 1 type of subscribers, setting the max number of videos per user.

You might want to see this article I wrote for the Joomla magazine:

magazine.joomla.org/component/k2/itemlist/user/65-nicholasgantimisiaris

13 years 2 weeks ago #160118 by lucio@luciodattaro.eu
Replied by lucio@luciodattaro.eu on topic Re: How to embed Youtube video in user's profile
very interesting! how can I do to embed single videos instead of a playlist?

13 years 2 weeks ago #160125 by nant

lucio@luciodattaro.eu wrote: very interesting! how can I do to embed single videos instead of a playlist?

Should be simple enough to find the code to embed a single video and use the article logic to create your own delimiter / CB text field combination.

13 years 2 weeks ago #160127 by lucio@luciodattaro.eu
Replied by lucio@luciodattaro.eu on topic Re: How to embed Youtube video in user's profile
thanks so much.
Is it possible to create a module containing some random (or latest) videos of the community?

13 years 2 weeks ago #160143 by krileon

Is it possible to create a module containing some random (or latest) videos of the community?

With custom developed module, yes. You could use substitutions in CB Content module, but won't by dynamic as in random or latest. You could load a specific field or tab of a specific user or the viewing user, but likely not how you're wanting it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn