[SOLVED] I Guess not... Group Jive Please answer

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #160567 by Taboga
DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'vetsinpa_jo151.jos_gj_grcategory' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.*, COUNT( DISTINCT b.`id` ) AS CAT_ISONLINE FROM `jos_gj_grcategory` AS a LEFT JOIN `jos_gj_groups` AS b ON b.`category` = a.`id` AND b.`active` = '1' LEFT JOIN `jos_gj_users` AS c ON b.`id` = c.`id_group` AND c.`status` = 'active' WHERE a.`published` = 1 AND a.`access` <= 2 GROUP BY a.`id` ORDER BY a.`ordering`

www.vetsinpain.org Joomla 1.6
Group Jive 23RC
The topic has been locked.
12 years 11 months ago #160574 by nant
Give answer to what question?

Please give more details.

Obvious question that pops up when I read this is:

When exactly to you get this error?
12 years 11 months ago #160606 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: I Guess not... Group Jive Please answer
OK, so I figured it out all by myself. BUT...do you know anything about uddle IM? On thier website it tells us to use this forum.
Anyway on my uddle IM admin panel I have this message across the top:
JFTP: :write: Unable to use passive mode

How would I fix something like that?
12 years 11 months ago #160607 by nant
12 years 11 months ago #160613 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: I Guess not... Group Jive Please answer
yea, I still have an issue. The tab is not showing up in CB Profile, and it is not assigning groups automatically (yes, I have groups to assign to-but I have signed up as a couple of different people and I can not access GJ from my profile, and on the admin panel the people I signed up as were not assigned a group-yes I have the checked the box for auto-assign)
12 years 11 months ago #160681 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: I Guess not... Group Jive Please answer
Please provide error messages, installation information, what do you mean assigning groups automatically is not working. There's just not enough info in either of your posts to understand what the issue is. Please see FAQ and the Help Us Help You Article for debugging procedures.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn