[SOLVED] userlist id in joomla 1.7 or 2.5.x menu

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 1 month ago #171887 by diogotu
Hey again,

I'm using CB 1.7 and CB 1.6.5 ,

When i add a userlist to a menu item, the menu item gets a 'Logout action', (i searched for this issue and looks like a joomla bug)

But the big problem is that i can'select a userlist id. There isn't this option... how can i solve that?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #171949 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: userlist id in joomla 1.6.x menu
Menu link parameters is a bug inside of Joomla where it's not understanding the manifest XML files properly and thus none of the menu links have any parameters. You can add this manually by appending the below to the URL.

&listid=LIST_ID_HERE

Simply replace LIST_ID_HERE with your userlists actual ID.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #172105 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: userlist id in joomla 1.6.x menu
I tried that, but wasn't possible! i don't know why is not possible to edit the url, if i select "user list" as menu item! It looks like blocked for editing!

---

I know that is possible to set "external url" and paste the url, for example:

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList&listid=23

But is not what i need, because doing that joomla don't load modules inside the userlist page...

---

is it possible to unlock and paste the " &listid=ID " ?

Thanks

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #172196 by krileon
Unfortunately it seams you'll have to use an External menu link until Joomla has this issue properly addressed. Unsure why the bug has continued thus far as patches to fix it have been submitted. You can follow the progress of this issue at the below forge ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2276

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #172489 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: userlist id in joomla 1.6.x menu
thanks,

will be waiting, if someone know any hack i would do it also :)

big hug

12 years 8 months ago #172557 by krileon
Don't recommend making core edits. An external link should be sufficient for the time being. Simply edit the userlist in Userlist Management and you'll be given the appropriate URLs.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn