[#2750] Problem with PAP integration

12 years 4 months ago #182993 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem with PAP integration
The issue requires moderate changes to CBSubs core it self (completely new triggers) and changes to the integration as well. This means it requires a new release of CBSubs (which we can't just release mid-development) and new release of the integration. If it was a quick change to the integration we'd be able to re-pack and provide for you, but as is it seams you'll have to await next release unfortunately. There was recently some major refactoring to payment gateways to reduce their code and make way for easier development of gateways. With those changes we can't unfortunately just push you a new release as it needs significant testing to ensure no problems with the gateways.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #182999 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: Problem with PAP integration
Well ok but what does it mean in term of time table for our users ???

We have bought cbsubs based on this integration also and I am very very angry for now !!

Can you give us a forecast ? we need to do all manually for now and cannot push affilate sales and development

12 years 4 months ago #183004 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem with PAP integration

Well ok but what does it mean in term of time table for our users ???

I don't know, certainly before this year is over of course.

We have bought cbsubs based on this integration also and I am very very angry for now !!

I completely understand, but it's simply a critical bug that wasn't found until now. Some integrations don't get a good working from our users and your feedback has been absolutely critical to fixing the integration which has been greatly appreciated.

Can you give us a forecast ? we need to do all manually for now and cannot push affilate sales and development

This month is the best I can offer, but please understand we don't provide release dates nor do I have control over CBSubs release schedule.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn