[#2750] Problem with PAP integration

12 years 7 months ago #175451 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: Problem with PAP integration
Hello
Did you have time to find the bug if any ?
This integration was part of the reason we bought CBsubs and Professional support for our commercial task force and we need it to work

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #175557 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem with PAP integration
We're still working to obtain developer access again for latest PAP release and testing. I apologize for the inconvenience and assure you we're still aware of the issue and looking to find a resolution. Unfortunately communication with 3rd parties is a very slow process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #175567 by activha
We have the latest release working on our server if you want to make tests in order to speed up things maybe that we can help

12 years 7 months ago #175604 by krileon
We need our local server working to debug the source efficiently and without compromising a live install. We've contacted them regarding our developer access and will be reviewing as promptly as possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #175609 by activha
OK let me know when you have something, this is very urgent for our business and one of the reasons we switched to CBsubs from AEC.

If you can please use anchor or standard links from PAP with IP recognition, and not only redirected links.
With the proper script included in our pages (i.e. clicks and paptrack) it should work ok to generate the cookie and get the info to your integration

Best regards

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #175621 by krileon
The configuration will likely remain the same, sorry. It's our implementation of the API that would change if there's an issue as that's likely the cause. Please be patient and I completely understand your frustration.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn