[#2763] problem with plan subscription page and IE

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #175453 by activha
My subscription page is activ-ha.com/Mon-espace-client/Creer-un-compte.html and is working very well on all browsers but IE

When activating a plan, hidden fields are displayed above the footer instead of being added to the main white window. This happens with Internet Explorer only

I guess that this is a simple css or js problem with IE but don't know how to solve it

So if someone has any idea ?

thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #175598 by krileon
Please provide Joomla, CB, and CBSubs versions. There are known issues with IE and CB 1.4 due to the version of jQuery used which is resolved with CB 1.7.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #175599 by activha
Latest version of each J1.7, CB1.7 and cbsubs1.2.2

Jquery reports as 1-5-2

12 years 6 months ago #175607 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #175631 by krileon
Have reviewed your site and is working perfectly fine. Could you please provide a screenshot of what you're experiencing so I know better what to look for?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #175633 by krileon
On review of your site for a different issue I noticed the following.

papTrack is not defined
Espace-client/Creer-un-compte.html
Line 176

Are you loading PAP API with another extension or something of the sort? It's possible loading of PAP API from other sources could be conflicting.

Please see the code snippet below, identify where it's coming from, and remove it then retest our integration.
<script id="pap_x2s6df8d" src="REMOVED/affiliation/scripts/clickjs.php" type="text/javascript">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
papTrack();</script>

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn