[#2907] IM Notification from GroupJive Join Requests

12 years 6 months ago #179339 by drdehart
seems this change has created a new problem - messages from GJ (like when a user joins or leaves a group) are time-stamped 16hrs. earlier than the actually message. Messages direct between users and from other components are fine (time-stamped correctly).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #179624 by drdehart
Can you help with this? We are using the CB PM plug-in and messages from GJ are date-stamped 16 hours early. :S

12 years 6 months ago #179634 by krileon
If you have the Quick Message feature in use on profiles please test if it's sending with appropriate timestamp. Another test is if you're using Connections and have PM notifications if you could test if those are sending with appropriate timestamps. In GJ I'm not specifying a time, that's done the the CB plugin it self and not GJ which is using the function "_pmsUddeGetTime" and suspect it's calculating wrong. This issue is only present if an Offset is used.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #179678 by drdehart
The time-stamp on QuickMessages are also early by 16 hours. We are not using Connections. We are using a 1-hour offset in uddeim.

12 years 6 months ago #179693 by krileon
Ok, this would be a bug in CBs PMS plugin and have created the below ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2907

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #179726 by drdehart
ugh - now we have to choose which bug to live with, the uddeim plug-in bug or the cb plug-in bug. Can you estimate when it may be patched? I'm not sure where slabbi left his resolution of the %mslink% problem.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn