CBSubs module subscription info display

11 years 6 months ago #212548 by dotcom22
CBSubs module subscription info display was created by dotcom22
hello

I would like always display inside the module some infos like expiry date and validity remaning of the current subscribed plan but it seem is not possible. Actually except plan name and some message/link related to plan status, nothing else seem to be allowed.

I tried to include some substitution like [SUBSCRIPTION_EXPIRY_DATE], [SUBSCRIPTION_LAST_RENEWAL_DATE], [SUBSCRIPTION_VALIDITY_PERIOD_REMAINING] but data are not substituted.

Any suggestions?

thank

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #212551 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs module subscription info display
As far as I am aware you can't display any such information. It doesn't process CBSubs substitutions and has no feature for this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #212569 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: CBSubs module subscription info display
This is not bad :( :(

I think features of this module could be enhanced.. In my case for example, I have a yearly PRO plan with 1 month of free trial. My goal was to display in all site pages at top position, the number of remaining day before end of trial and then display remaining day before end of subscription (if user decide to pay the PRO plan).

I know some of those infos can be seen in the CB Subscription Tab of User Profile, but this require to always go to profile and this is a bit annoying because in my case when users login, they are not redirected to their Profile but to another specific page...

Hope to see in near future some additions for allow this kind of things. Allowing CB and CBSubs substitution in this module would be a nice feature. Ability to insert also html (like link) would be great too.

11 years 6 months ago #212578 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs module subscription info display

Hope to see in near future some additions for allow this kind of things. Allowing CB and CBSubs substitution in this module would be a nice feature.

Not likely to be near future, but sometime in the future it'll likely improve with new features.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #212627 by beat

dotcom22 wrote: hello

I would like always display inside the module some infos like expiry date and validity remaning of the current subscribed plan but it seem is not possible. Actually except plan name and some message/link related to plan status, nothing else seem to be allowed.

I tried to include some substitution like [SUBSCRIPTION_EXPIRY_DATE], [SUBSCRIPTION_LAST_RENEWAL_DATE], [SUBSCRIPTION_VALIDITY_PERIOD_REMAINING] but data are not substituted.

Any suggestions?

thank

CBSubs module is not encrypted. You can make your own version if needed, and even contribute back improvements. :)

Additionally if you need the CBSubs API and have question on the CBSubs API, our Developers Membership gives you access to the API and to forum support on the CBSubs API.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

11 years 6 months ago #212698 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: CBSubs module subscription info display
If I was able to code myself something, you can be sure I will do that...but unfortunately is not the case.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn