Create 1000 users and add to groups according to cb field and cbsubs

11 years 2 months ago #219926 by deltafidesign
In every new fake profile CB Activity tab there's no activity about user registration. Also is not displayed in the module or in the activity page (menu link to activity).

Also is not recorded the creation of new GJ groups that I setted to be created according to those fake users cities.

Groups are correctly created and those users are also joined automatically (auto actions on GJ) but the activity module (and activity page too) doesn't display it and also is not recorder in the back-end activity.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #219952 by krileon

In every new fake profile CB Activity tab there's no activity about user registration.

Registration activity only logs for frontend. It does not log for backend. You can add activity using CB Auto Actions though.

Also is not recorded the creation of new GJ groups that I setted to be created according to those fake users cities.

Check that your conditional is correct. You must surround field substitutions with [] (e.g. [cb_mycity]).

Groups are correctly created and those users are also joined automatically (auto actions on GJ) but the activity module (and activity page too) doesn't display it and also is not recorder in the back-end activity.

Group join activity is only logged for frontend join of groups.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #219968 by deltafidesign

krileon wrote: Registration activity only logs for frontend. It does not log for backend. You can add activity using CB Auto Actions though.

Ok, thanks.

Check that your conditional is correct. You must surround field substitutions with [] (e.g. [cb_mycity]).

I don't use condition. The city field (with []) is only used to assign the name of the group. Maybe I should add the trigger for the backend "After Registration"...

Group join activity is only logged for frontend join of groups.

Ok, thanks.

11 years 2 months ago #219969 by krileon

I don't use condition. The city field (with []) is only used to assign the name of the group. Maybe I should add the trigger for the backend "After Registration"...

I don't know what if any triggers CB Juice fires, but I suspect if it does it would use the backend registration trigger. Give that a try and see if it works.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #219978 by deltafidesign
Didn't work also with backend trigger "onAfterNewUser". No activity is recorded for that action also if group is correctly created.

Thanks anyway.

11 years 2 months ago #220027 by krileon
Looks like registration triggers aren't firing then. Took a look at add_edit.php controller and the triggers are commented out. I suggest posting to the CB Juice forums to see why this is the case. Without those triggers a lot of integrations and such simply won't work.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn