Issue with GJ template

11 years 2 months ago #221482 by turgut
Issue with GJ template was created by turgut
I just purchased and installed professional version of CB and respective plugins including GJ. However, I cannot get a proper and professional view of GJ; a line appears and GJ menu items crossover the line and also gives difficulty clicking one of the menu items. It seems there is CSS issue.

I found this one cbsubs1.cbdemosites.com/cb-groupjive it looks much better form and shape. I wonder how I can get a template for GJ similar to this one. Please see attachment.

I wonder if you have suggestion for a solution.

PS. cannot attached doc here.

Regards

Turgut

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #221504 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issue with GJ template
Joomla version? CB version? GJ version? Have you created categories? Are they published? Have you created groups in your categories? Are they also published? Have you reviewed in the installation manual included with GJ? Please attach screenshots of what you're seeing.

Note the above demo link is old. A more up to date demo of GJ can be found below.

cbqspro.cbdemosites.com/groupjive

Try attaching with a browser other than FF as there's a bug in FF18 that prevents attachments from working right in Kunena, no idea why. Do not attach a document with screenshots, just attach the screenshots. Press print screen and paste into Paint for example then save it as JPG.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn