[#4409] IDev and Pixel Tracking

10 years 2 months ago #240021 by Strategisto2da
Replied by Strategisto2da on topic IDev and Pixel Tracking
Kyle, what do mean by "It should be fine to just ignore it in that case"?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #240029 by Strategisto2da
Kyle, more input from IDev. To be clear, the problem is with the second month transaction for $14.95. This is what IDev says:

The problem is that the commission is not being processed for the second month when the payment has been made.

That is indeed a problem and one you need to talk to CBSubs about to find out why the second pixel call (for the second month) also has a 0.00 or missing sale amount on it. As far as I can tell, the following is what you should be seeing.

Month 1/Signup:
idev_saleamt=0.00
- This is correct, it's a FREE trial and will result in a processing error, one that can be removed or as suggest by CBSubs not called at all if the amount is 0.00.

Month 2/First Rebill:
idev_saleamt=14.95

That would result in a commission being created. The problem is, CBSubs isn't sending 14.95 as the value on the rebill call. We're still receiving 0.00 OR NULL (nothing at all).

10 years 2 months ago #240086 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic IDev and Pixel Tracking
CBSubs shouldn't be sending 0.00 for the renewal unless it's a free renewal for whatever reason. That API call works perfectly fine and reports the price perfectly fine. Are you sure the renewal is causing a free price to output? Add var_dump( $price ); to line 68 of the file linked earlier. Now make a manual renewal and see what price is output. If nothing outputs ensure debug mode and maximum error reporting are set within Joomla global configuration. This will give us a better idea of what price exactly is being sent.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #240087 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic IDev and Pixel Tracking
Ah, I think I may have found the issue. I believe getPrice is always returning the first rate (0.00). Change $item->getPrice() to $item->rate and it should work fine. I've created a bug ticket to investigate this further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #240177 by Strategisto2da
Hi Kyle, that seems to be the solution. All of my converting subs this morning reported the correct sales amount to IDev. Thanks for you help on this.

Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn