[#5508] CBSubs Content Protection Not showing text before readmore

8 years 7 months ago #270278 by cjmicro
sent you a PM thanks. i hope it's not just me being stupid!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #270435 by krileon
We were able to confirm your issue locally as a bug. I've created a bug ticket for further investigation and fixing in a later release. I don't have any workarounds to propose at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 months ago #270438 by cjmicro
Oh no. Do you have a bug tracker I can follow? We are trying to make our site live and need this to work first. I'd like to give client some type of timeframe.

Thank you for looking into it.

8 years 7 months ago #270482 by krileon
CBSubs tracker is private at this time as we've multiple tickets with sensitive information. I don't have a timeframe for when this will be fixed at this time as the issue has just been confirmed and needs further investigation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 months ago #270485 by cjmicro
Ok so now what I will have to do is uninstall CB & CBsubs 2 and install CB 1.9 and start over with that. :(

The language file bug was, I thought, the last thing so we could finish up.... I'm glad I found two bugs just wish it didn't happen while I'm trying to upgrade this site!

Good luck and keep me posted, please.

8 years 6 months ago #271188 by beat

cjmicro wrote: Dear Kyle,

I ONLY have category protected, not articles. No menus, nothing else, just category! I have one plan published, electronic subscription, and it has 34 categories protected, one article, and no menu items.

It says control category lists "YES" and the settings have "Yes: article introductions always remain visible"

Hi cjmicro,

Thanks for your patience. This bug is now fixed for next CBSubs nightly release.

However, you can already also easily work around it, by just setting "Also control the Content Categories Lists" in the Plan's "Integration" tab, sub-tab "Content", setting "Also control the Content Categories Lists" set to No.

The bug was that Categories Blogs were also protected with the same setting for Categories Lists. But most probably you don't have issues with categories lists if you were fine with displaying category blogs. The next nightly will fix that bug to make it behave exactly like described in the "Also control the Content Categories Lists" description.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn