Master User plugin

6 years 4 months ago #300155 by webiedesign
Master User plugin was created by webiedesign
I have used the Master User Plugin ( extensions.joomla.org/extension/master-user/) on a few sites that also use Community Builder. It has been very helpful for admins to login as if they are the user to see what the user is seeing when there is an issue with their account. This plugin no longer works with Community Builder. Is there a work around you can suggest as this feature has been very important to my clients.

Mary
webie-design.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #300156 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Master User plugin
We've not the developer of such plugin so I've no idea, sorry. You'll need to contact the developer of your plugin regarding it not working.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds