6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #300196 by mboaria
Replied by mboaria on topic CB GALLERY CAUSES SLOW PAGE
Superuser login credentials:

[REMOVED]

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #300198 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB GALLERY CAUSES SLOW PAGE
Please change your password immediately or delete that user. These are public forums that are search engine indexed. Do not provide login credentials here. As I said in my previous reply you need to PM (private message) me those credentials. See my signature for a link to directly private message me.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #300199 by mboaria
OHHH thanks for that. I have changed it. I will send you a private message (did not know).

6 years 4 months ago #300200 by krileon
Please review your sites folder permissions as attempting to install a plugin results in white page with "Copy failed". Within CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin several folders are missing write permissions. Same issue for several of Joomlas folders within System > System Information > Folder Permissions. As I am unable to install debug builds there's nothing more I can suggest, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #300201 by mboaria
I have installed CB GALLERY update today without problem, please send me the plugin and i will install it. Thanks

6 years 4 months ago #300202 by krileon
I will likely have to install dozens of test builds. I do not have the time to be passing back and forth test builds. Please fix the folder permissions. See my previous reply for write permission checks. Your alternative is to create a clean Joomla + CB install and install CB Gallery and if issue persists it's a bug in CB Gallery or server related; if it does not it's a conflict coming from somewhere on your site (this, am very positive, is your issue).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn