[SOLVED] Profile Title and CB Privacy

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #304760 by association.aamoi
[SOLVED] Profile Title and CB Privacy was created by association.aamoi
Hi,

I search how to hide name in profile.
If with CB Privacy i hide (in Profile Privacy field), field Name and Formated Name is configure to be (Name + Username), name is present in profile title.
How can i only show username when i look another profile but Name + Username when i look MY profile ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #304761 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Title and CB Privacy
Edit the "User Profile Page Title" tab then under Parameters set "User Profile Title text" to the following.

[cb:if user_id="myid"]%s[cb:else][username][/cb:else][/cb:if]

That parameter supports substitutions so using IF substitutions you can condition what it displays. Check out our substitution tutorial below for further usage information.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #304774 by association.aamoi
Replied by association.aamoi on topic Profile Title and CB Privacy
It's works.
Perfect and thanks for the quick reply and the link
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn