Pay Button not showing on Stripe

5 years 10 months ago #305212 by fede312
Pay Button not showing on Stripe was created by fede312
All of the sudden the payment button does not show up on one of the plans during checkout.
Any idea what could have happened?

Thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305234 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Pay Button not showing on Stripe
This can happen if you've a plan set to recurring only and the payment method you're trying to use doesn't support recurring payments (most Stripe payment methods do not). What payment method are you trying to use? This can also happen if you set the Owner parameter within your Plan to something like 4, but Stripe is set to empty or 0 (Owner must match).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305260 by fede312
Replied by fede312 on topic Pay Button not showing on Stripe
The plan is set to "Single Payments at a time.
Owner ID: 0

5 years 10 months ago #305271 by krileon
Edit your Stripe gateway and ensure "Enable Stripe E-Payments" is set to "Enable single payments" or "Enable single and auto-recurring payments at user's choice" to allow for single payments. Next set "Payment Button method" to "Inline Form (Elements)" then select "Visa" in "Accepted credit cards". Now recheck to see if the Visa payment button is displaying. If still not displaying make sure "Visible for Access Level" is set to "Public". Beyond that I don't know what further to suggest beyond recreating your gateway and ensuring that you've carefully configured everything as instructed in the gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305342 by fede312
Replied by fede312 on topic Pay Button not showing on Stripe
Ok let's see if I understand. Right now I have stripe setup on Enable Auto Recurring Payments.
If I set it to "Leave choice to User" the single payment will work on this plan.

But what about the monthly plan?
For the monthly plan I do not want to give the user the option for single payment.

Is there a way to be able to set the single payment on one plan, and recurring billing without option to single payment on the other plan?

Thank you,

5 years 10 months ago #305359 by krileon
If set to "Enable single and auto-recurring payments at user's choice" it will work for both single and recurring payments. For your monthly plan just set the plan to only accept recurring payments under the Pricing tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.522 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn