[SOLVED] 2.1.16 no update right now message

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305354 by innovationdenmark
[SOLVED] 2.1.16 no update right now message was created by innovationdenmark
Hi,

I get the message that I can upgrade from 2.1.14 to 2.1.16. When I pressed that I got the message that I should backup (as usual). Then I pressed update. But then I get to the message saying there is no update right now. But the update button is still at the top when I login and get to the administration panel.
My community builder is still 2.1.14.
Do you know what could be the problem?
I usually have no problem with updating.

My group-jive is 3.0.1 and I should upgrade that. Could you tell me the best way to do that? and could that be conflicting with the CB 2.1.16?

Best regards,
Henriette

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305358 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 2.1.16 no update right now message
Was this just now or awhile ago? Awhile ago we were performing some updates. Please retry. If still not working please download latest from our downloads page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305362 by innovationdenmark
Replied by innovationdenmark on topic 2.1.16 no update right now message
It the button does not work, does that mean that there is something wrong with my website?
Do I unpack the zip-file or how do I install it?

5 years 10 months ago #305365 by innovationdenmark
It was today I tried to update. Above the button was a message to update DJ-classifies, so I did that first.

5 years 10 months ago #305366 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 2.1.16 no update right now message

It the button does not work, does that mean that there is something wrong with my website?

Which button? Are you trying to update through Joomla update? If so navigate to Extensions > Manage > Update. Next click "Clear Cache" on the menu bar. Now click "Find Updates" on that same menu bar. Then try updating through Joomla again.

Do I unpack the zip-file or how do I install it?

Don't unpack anything. Simply install in either Joomla or CB, it works in both.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305373 by innovationdenmark
It worked within Joomla. Thank you so much!

Who do I ask about Group Jive? Can I just install the new package by installing it under plugins? My current group jive version is 3.0.1.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn