[SOLVED] 2.1.16 no update right now message

5 years 10 months ago #305376 by innovationdenmark
Replied by innovationdenmark on topic 2.1.16 no update right now message
Also my CB gallery and CB connect needs to be updated. Is that under: CB plugin, CB management? So I download and install over the old ones?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305382 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 2.1.16 no update right now message
You should be able to update all your installed CB plugins with a single install. Navigate to CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin then click the Install from Web tab. You should see an "Updates" category on the menu to the left of the tab. Click that and you'll see an Update All button to the top right of the tab. Your alternative is to simply download any plugins that need to be updated manually from our downloads page below and install them either in Joomla or CB.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #305852 by innovationdenmark
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your help.

I was not able to succeed with the "install all" button. I had to manually install the packages. I am not sure why I am having this problem.
Do you have ideas as to why this can happen?

5 years 9 months ago #305853 by innovationdenmark
It seems the plugins are update now. How do I install the cb package. I am still seeing version 2.1.6. I have downloaded the new package, but is not sure if it needs to be installed under plugins?.
The button (I attached a screen print) takes me to the message: "there is nothing to install right now" message in the install overview area, which is empty.
I did go though your previous solution you told with going to the cb update administration panel, but it dit not update the plugins or the cb_new version, so I installed the plugins I use manually but still need the 2.2.0 cb version.
The only thing that got updated success was the "installer".
Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #305867 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 2.1.16 no update right now message
Download CB 2.2 manually from our downloads page below then install the downloaded zip directly through Joomlas extensions installation page.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

What do you mean "Update All" didn't work? Login to Joomlapolis then navigate to the backend of your site to CB > Plugin Management > Instlal New Plugin > Install From Web. If it doesn't recognize you're logged in already click the refresh link bottom right of the tab display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #305898 by innovationdenmark
Thank you very much. The button could be activated. I got these messages in the log after I used the button (attached as a pdf).

I installed the package and it seems to work. It could be nice if I could update in the right way next time :)
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn