Cb Gallery view

5 years 7 months ago #306789 by kolvi
Cb Gallery view was created by kolvi
I just installes CB gallery and added this in a tab to the profiles. Loading 3 test pictures they are shown as very very little underneath the profile- how to enlarge? In the module settings pictures the setting is 640x360px for the preview and 1280x720 for picture sizes.
as i am working on localhost see attachment.
best regards

Norbert
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #306806 by kolvi
Replied by kolvi on topic Cb Gallery view
In addition to the small sized gallery view I tried to upload a video of about 8.5 MB. In the gallery settings for video upload I allowed "unlimited" (=0) and I tried as well to enter a larger number, e.g. 16000 - nothing works and the file is not accepted.
what to do? someone with similar experiences on both of my issues?
Attachments:

5 years 7 months ago #306812 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb Gallery view

I just installes CB gallery and added this in a tab to the profiles. Loading 3 test pictures they are shown as very very little underneath the profile- how to enlarge? In the module settings pictures the setting is 640x360px for the preview and 1280x720 for picture sizes.
as i am working on localhost see attachment.
best regards

Ensure everything installed is completely up to date. If you've any form of caching enabled on your site be sure to clear the cache. Then retry and see if issue persists.

In addition to the small sized gallery view I tried to upload a video of about 8.5 MB. In the gallery settings for video upload I allowed "unlimited" (=0) and I tried as well to enter a larger number, e.g. 16000 - nothing works and the file is not accepted.
what to do? someone with similar experiences on both of my issues?

The gallery parameters are cached between page loads. Navigate back to the original source of the gallery (probably your profile) then click New Upload again. That should refresh it with your changes. You can change the upload limits globally within CB > Plugin Management > CB Gallery > Parameters or just for the Gallery tab within CB > Tab Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago #306832 by kolvi
Thanks Kyle,

I deleted all temp internat data, I rechecked on validity of all latest CB releases and I started from an earlier backup again (ssl-localhost environment).
Same result - very tiny pre-views of pictures and no possibility to upload video >8192 KBs
occured in safari and chrome and independent of how to upload (e.g. selecting the file or drag&drop)

best regards

Norbert

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #306836 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb Gallery view
Switch to default Joomla protostar template and see if issue persists. Could be a styling conflict coming from your Joomla template.

As for your video your maximum file size allowed says 8192 KB, which is 8 MB. If your video is 8.5 MB then it's too large for the maximum file size you've set. Set the maximum file size to 10240 to support up to 10 MB files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago #306837 by kolvi
ok, one step further -
1) with protostar its the normal pre-view and I suppose as it should be.
2) upload size video still persists (and I tried before with "0" for unlimited size, but 10 MB does not work either)

to the template, how to figure out what I could do? any advise to look into what direction? I am using the less allrounder template...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds