Follow Button / Like in CB Content Module

5 years 7 months ago #307407 by MMDoege
We'ld like to have Follow / Like Button in CB Content Module.
Simply use the appropiate userfields/datafields do not work.
What's the best way / settings to implement it?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #307409 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Follow Button / Like in CB Content Module
Ensure both CB Activity and CB Activity Bot are installed and published. Next in your CB Content Module set "Prepare using Content Plugins" to "Yes". You should then be able to use the content prepare usage of CB Activity Bot in your CB Content Module. See the description of CB Activity Bot in Extensions > Plugins for usage information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MMDoege

5 years 7 months ago #307462 by MMDoege
Replied by MMDoege on topic Follow Button / Like in CB Content Module
Thanks a lot - works perfectly.

However we'ld like to have both FOLLOW and LIKE buttons w/o counter.
For FOLLOW button in canvas info pos. of profile we've set counting to "disable".
Can't find similar option for these buttons in CB Content Module or CB Activity Bot, and Activity config.

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #307497 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Follow Button / Like in CB Content Module
For the module you should see the Count parameter under Follow and Likes tab. Should be under the Display header just below the Layout parameter. For CB Activity Bot usage simply add count="false" (still need to update plugin description to include these parameters, sorry).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn