How to switch to CB Private Message?

5 years 5 months ago #308596 by donkey12
How to switch to CB Private Message? was created by donkey12
Hi there,
I've been using uddeIM PMS with CB for a long time.
Having updating CB to 2.3.0 today, could you please me know how to switch PMS to CB and migrate all uddeIM messages?
With thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #308616 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to switch to CB Private Message?
Edit Private Message System within CB > Plugin Management then under Parameters > General change Model to Internal, save, then use the Migrate UddeIM button below the Model parameter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago #308638 by donkey12
Replied by donkey12 on topic How to switch to CB Private Message?
Hi krileon,
Thank you for the path to the CB PMS plugin.
We have swapped our PMS now;
However on the CB Profile Page we are experiencing the following 2 issues:
- The PMS message icon displays the following codes:
See screenshot 1
jQuery( document ).ready(function() { var total="480"; var review_total="0"; var fav_total="25"; jQuery( 'a[href*="#cbtabpane26"]' ).html('Listings <span class="badge badge-default">'+total+'</span>'); jQuery( 'a[href*="#cbtabpane27"]' ).html('Reviews <span class="badge badge-default">'+review_total+'</span>'); jQuery( 'a[href*="#cbtabpane25"]' ).html('Favourites <span class="badge badge-default">'+fav_total+'</span>'); });
- The Message tab is still linked to uddleIM
See screenshot 2
Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #308643 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to switch to CB Private Message?

- The PMS message icon displays the following codes:

That looks like jQuery you or something you've installed is adding to the page, but is doing so on the wrong trigger. I'm guessing maybe using CB Auto Actions to do it or a feature in your Joomla template.

- The Message tab is still linked to uddleIM

We provide no Messages tab to view your messages directly on profile outside of using the icon. The messages tab is likely a UddeIM plugin. Quick Message tab will however work fine with the new internal model.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn