Required field after sign in via facebook or google

5 years 4 months ago #308964 by victoriakim
Hello,

Is there any way which requires new users to check TOS after sign-in via facebook or google?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #308966 by krileon
Use the pre-fill registration mode instead of single sign-on. Beyond that, no.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: victoriakim

5 years 4 months ago #309047 by victoriakim
Replied by victoriakim on topic Required field after sign in via facebook or google
I tested the pre-fill mode...

1. The profile image from facebook did not transferred. With single sign on, the image was transferred.

2. I set the setting, CB connect > facebook > registration > confirmation to No, and the system still required the email confirmation. My setting screenshot attached.

These two features are the main reasons I wanted to use facebook login...
Attachments:

5 years 4 months ago #309050 by krileon

1. The profile image from facebook did not transferred. With single sign on, the image was transferred.

Correct, at this time pre-filled will not synchronize the avatar.

2. I set the setting, CB connect > facebook > registration > confirmation to No, and the system still required the email confirmation. My setting screenshot attached.

Pre-filled can not bypass confirmation or approval. It simply helps them partially complete registration and links the accounts together allowing 1 click login after registration. This is your only option if you require fields to be completed as part of the registration process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn