[SOLVED] Show only Groupjive events in activity stream

5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #308998 by Astrid
I've already read a lot of posts about this subject but I am still unable to show only groupjive events. Events are shown, but so are other activities i.e. wall.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #309003 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Show only Groupjive events in activity stream
Unpublish the system actions you don't want to use within CB Auto Actions. System Actions are entirely responsible for logging activity. Note disabling the system actions won't hide activity that already exists, but it won't create anymore of the types you don't want.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #309004 by Astrid
OK. So it's not possible to create 2 menu-items of type activity stream and showing GroupJive events in one menu and wall posts in another?

5 years 3 months ago #309008 by krileon
Ah, I misunderstood what you were asking. Yes, that's possible. You can filter down what a stream shows using the Asset parameter. The asset can also support a wildcard. So if you only want to show groupjive events activity you'd use the following asset.

groupjive.group.%.event.%

You'd supply this when creating your Joomla menu item for CB Activity using menu type Community Builder > Plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #309009 by Astrid
That's exactly what I did but it still shows wall posts as well.

Attachments:

5 years 3 months ago #309011 by krileon
Change Action to Activity instead of Recent Activity as Recent Activity will override the Asset.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn