KUNENA or NOT

5 years 2 months ago #310619 by MMDoege
KUNENA or NOT was created by MMDoege
This is certainly not an error support request or similar request.
But may be there is someone of you to share opinions.

We wonder whether to support connectivity to Kunena and to support a Kunena environment or not.
We have not our origins in Kunena so we have not to support any legacy system.
We think that Kunena is in competion to CB and we'ld to be consistent with CB GJ.
We are afraid of too much support investment into Kunena just for the sake that there is an integration to Kunena.
We first tought to use Kunena as a FAQ's environment or Web Site Documentation.

What really recommends supporting KUNENA?

Thank you for your discussion.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310631 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic KUNENA or NOT
Kunena is not a competitor to CB. Kunena is just forums. If you need forums then install Kunena, because CB does not provide forums. The forums you're using now to make this topic is Kunena. Kunena would not be used for FAQ or Documentation so I've no idea where you were advised to use it for that; use built in Joomla content for that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, MMDoege

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds