Likes in gallery

5 years 2 months ago #310734 by leif_e
Likes in gallery was created by leif_e
Hi

I have three problems with CB gallery

I have activated gallery like in CB actions, see picture 1. Nothing happens when I click on the like symbol. Is there another setup?

When I want to delete a comment, the text is behind the picture, see picture 2

Why is the system writing Som instead of Like, see picture 2

Thanks

Leif Elsborg
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310748 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Likes in gallery

I have activated gallery like in CB actions, see picture 1. Nothing happens when I click on the like symbol. Is there another setup?

Hover over it or click it and the like type menu will appear above it. This seams to be working fine on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/index.php

It will then like the gallery entry and ajax update where it will then say Unlike.

When I want to delete a comment, the text is behind the picture, see picture 2

Don't understand what you mean by this. I don't see any issues in the screenshot. When you delete a comment it will display "This comment has been deleted." where the comment used to be. You may have a styling conflict if it's not displaying properly.

Why is the system writing Som instead of Like, see picture 2

That's what you or your language plugin has translated it to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #310781 by leif_e
Replied by leif_e on topic Likes in gallery
Hi

I have made a new screen dump

When I hover or click on the symbol nothing happens

When I click on the three dots, the frame for delete open behind the picture, marked with a red circle

I want to have the same function, like the demo site

Do you have an idea for the problem, maybe it's the same problem

Thanks

Leif
Attachments:

5 years 2 months ago #310795 by krileon
Sounds like you either have a CSS conflict or you've something causing a fatal JS error breaking the JS for those 2 usages. Switch to default Joomla protostar template and see if issue persists. Be sure to clear Joomla cache after changing templates.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 week ago #311910 by leif_e
Replied by leif_e on topic Likes in gallery
Hi again

I got a solution together with Joomforest, actually they say it's not the template :) , but here is the solution

For solving it, it is needed this css:

html .cb_template.popover {z-index: 150020!important;}

So you can change to solved

Best Regards
Leif

5 years 1 week ago #311913 by krileon
The z-index for tooltips in CB is entirely automated in qtip2. Sounds like your template is already applying an !important z-index to the popover class, which would conflict with that. Your fix will work, but likely break tooltip z-index ordering (e.g. tooltip inside of a tooltip should be on top of its parent).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds