Profile "Contact Info" fields stopped displaying

5 years 1 month ago #311215 by ASAAavart
The profile fields listed under Contact Info stopped displaying for all our individual member listings, both on the publicly visible list and the members only accessible list. The fields still exist but can be seen on the website only when taking the action of editing a profile. They are also all visible on the backside by the administrators. There is also now an unwanted display of the admin's title that shows above the member's image. asaa-avart.net

How do I restore visibility of these fields on the list of members' profiles.

Thank you,
Kristin
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #311226 by krileon
Looks like you moved some tabs around. Use the Canvas Layout tool in CB > Tools to restore the tabs to their canvas positions. Alternatively review our demo site below and adjust your tabs as needed.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago #311236 by ASAAavart
Replied by ASAAavart on topic Profile "Contact Info" fields stopped displaying
Kyle, thank you.
I looked at and worked with the Tabs settings and that does not seem to influence the display of the "Contact Info" information on the profiles. I would rather not use the Tabs tool to reset the tabs, as I believe I worked with the settings to get each to display were I wanted them.

Would the privacy settings be the issue? I worked with a variety of privacy settings, but what I altered did not influence the visibility on the Contact Info on the profiles on either our public list of members or on the member side.

This "Contact Info" first disappeared when I was working with site's PHP settings which were outdated. The now fully updated Rockettheme template and the PHP settings for the site are both set to use php v7.2. I might have changed a privacy setting at that time, but I am not aware of such a change.

Thank you,
Kristin

5 years 1 month ago #311240 by krileon
Depending on where you put the Contact Info tab yes it will display oddly. It by default is in the "Canvas Main Middle" tab position with a display mode of "Tab Menu". If you've privacy controls enabled for it then yes it's possible the privacy controls won't allow the viewing user to see that tab. Same for CB Conditional usage if you are conditioning the tab. CB is tested working fine on PHP 7.2 and also now on PHP 7.3 so that's unlikely to be an issue, but I do recommend being sure everything installed is completely up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #311243 by ASAAavart

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn