privacy consent

5 years 1 month ago #311418 by Tuchisei
privacy consent was created by Tuchisei
hello, at each update the fields relating to the privacy legislation are modified, "the field privacy consent" has disappeared from the list of fields in the backend, the link that linked the article on privacy, now opens the homepage in a popup, and not there is no way to restore it .. you need to try to ensure that the updates do not alter the settings that have been assigned to the fields related to privacy legislation.how can i solve....?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 weeks ago #311445 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic privacy consent
Your terms and condition fields in CB > Field Management are losing their values on update? We don't touch terms and conditions field except the "acceptedterms" field and that's only if legacy CB 1.x configuration exists as it migrates the old configuration to the "acceptedterms" field. If you're talking about Joomlas Privacy Consent plugin in Extensions > Plugins we've no control over that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 weeks ago #311457 by Tuchisei
Replied by Tuchisei on topic privacy consent
Il campo da me inserito in community builder "cb-privacyconsent" non esiste più nella gestione dei campi, e non posso rimuovere il link che collega erroneamente alla pagina principale, anzichè visualizzare l'articolo che pubblica la normativa.....! Questo succede durante la creazione di un account...!
ho bisogno della directory del file dove sono inseriti i campi visualizzati durante la registrazione, per modificarli intervenendo direttamente sul codice, grazie... tieni conto che ho sempre pochissimo tempo da dedicare a questo sito...:(

The field I entered in the "cb-privacyconsent" community builder no longer exists in the management of the fields, and I cannot remove the link that incorrectly links to the main page, instead of displaying the article that publishes the legislation .....! This happens during the creation of an account ...!
I need the directory of the file where the fields displayed during registration are inserted, to modify them by intervening directly on the code, thanks ... keep in mind that I always have very little time to devote to this site ... :(

5 years 4 weeks ago #311469 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic privacy consent
We don't delete fields or reset their parameters in any way during install so I don't understand what your issue is. There is no code to touch terms and condition fields during install except if it's "acceptedterms" and that's only if it's migrating CB 1.x.

There is no redirect to the home page after registration. If you've CB Auto Actions installed maybe you've configured a redirect?

I need the directory of the file where the fields displayed during registration are inserted, to modify them by intervening directly on the code, thanks ... keep in mind that I always have very little time to devote to this site ...

No, you absolutely do not. Do not modify core field code. That's not how CB works; we will not help you with modification of core code.

Describe exactly what you need and we can provide the best course of action. Just sounds like you need to create a Terms and Conditions field in CB > Field Management. You can have as many Terms and Conditions fields as you like and they can be labelled however you like. They can also use a Joomla article for their terms display. Example Terms and Conditions field parameters as follows.

Output: URL
Type: Privacy Policy
URL: index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=ARTICLE_ID_HERE&tmpl=component
Display: Modal Window

This will open a modal window when the user clicks the terms link that'll display the Joomla article with the ID supplied to ARTICLE_ID_HERE.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuchisei

5 years 3 weeks ago #311521 by Tuchisei
Replied by Tuchisei on topic privacy consent
Ho risolto reinstallando community builder, alcuni campi non erano più accessibili dal backend dopo alcuni aggiornamenti, sopratutto il campo params, ed altri ad esso collegati, grazie comunque per la disponibilità sempre rapida...! Buon Lavoro...! :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.524 seconds