CB Activity - Seperate Activity Streams

5 years 5 days ago #311821 by onedotlove
CB Activity - Seperate Activity Streams was created by onedotlove
I would like to separate my CB Activity Post. Could you explain to me how to do this?
  1. 1. Area ONLY MY POST.
  2. 2. Area with ONLY my FRIENDS POST

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 days ago #311872 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity - Seperate Activity Streams
Have 1 steam (CB Activity Field, menu item, or override the Activity tab) with an Asset set to "user" then have another with an Asset set to "user.connectionsonly". You may need to use "self" and "self.connectionsonly" depending on where this is being output.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 day ago #311883 by onedotlove
Replied by onedotlove on topic CB Activity - Seperate Activity Streams
[/ol]In creating a CB Activity Field how do I identify and what do I select to assign "self" post from "self.connectionsonlyt" [/ol]

[/ol]How would I override the Activity Tab [/ol]

[/ol]Where do I locate the Asset to modify it to "self" and "self.connectionsonly"[/ol]

5 years 1 day ago #311889 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity - Seperate Activity Streams

In creating a CB Activity Field how do I identify and what do I select to assign "self" post from "self.connectionsonlyt"

For Activity fields you're fine to use "user" and "user.connectionsonly" for the Asset.

How would I override the Activity Tab

Edit the Activity tab within CB > Tab Management. You can override all of its parameters there; including Asset.

Where do I locate the Asset to modify it to "self" and "self.connectionsonly"

You don't modify anything. You just set the asset literally to "user" (only shows your activity) or "user.connectionsonly" (only shows your connections activity) without quotes of course.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn