[#7561] Can't create new groups

4 years 9 months ago #312737 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can't create new groups
Ok, was able to confirm there's still some wonky rewrite issues going on. I'm scrapping the routing code and rewriting it entirely as it's just not working out how I'm wanting and as users are expecting. The rewrite may take a day or two, but it should be significantly more reliable.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 9 months ago #312756 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can't create new groups
Ok, have completely rewritten the SEF URL parsing code. I've already installed the latest build that's now released onto your site and confirmed the endpoints are all working fine now. I've retested every endpoint in CB GroupJive for core GJ (integrations have their own routing and not prone to the issues that were impacitng core GJ) as working fine. Hopefully I haven't missed a possible usecase this time. Please let me know if you've any further SEF issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: victoriakim

4 years 9 months ago #312777 by victoriakim
Replied by victoriakim on topic Can't create new groups
Thank you, Kyle! No problem to create a new group from a category menu item.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn