[#7653] How to filter on cb activity modules?

4 years 8 months ago #313390 by timstohr
Hi I tried them all three but I am sure that I have made an error somewhere in my synthax. this one showed

Is that correct?
[cbactivity:activity asset="mainforum.9042,mainforum.%,onlyconnected.mainforum.%,groupjive.group.%,marketplace.%,events.%,jobs.%" filters="[{"filter":"Groups","assets":"groupjive.%","users":"9042,connections","access":"1"},{"filter":"Connections","assets":"connectionsonly","users":"","access":"1"}]" /]

Please note I used your option number three below (HTML encoded) and that gave the result above.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #313391 by krileon
Filters are just not a viable option in the bot usage, which is why they were never noted in the description. The back and forth encoding that goes on in content will break the JSON encoded string. The syntax is correct in my examples. If all 3 do not work then it will not work there. The filters can not handle any other format besides the JSON data at this time. Will review adding a special syntax specifically for the bot usage that can parse out properly in a future release then add the necessary example to the description.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7653

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn