Apple iOS in-app purchases and CBSubs

4 years 8 months ago #313523 by fede312
Apple iOS in-app purchases and CBSubs was created by fede312
I'm making an iOS app and for my binary to get approved I have to use their in-app purchases. Does CBSubs connect with the in-app purchases on apple iOS? Is there a way to sync them? :dry:

as usual
thanks in advance,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #313529 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Apple iOS in-app purchases and CBSubs
Stripe and its hosted checkout supports Apply Pay. Beyond that no we don't have any specific apple pay implementations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fede312

4 years 8 months ago #313549 by fede312
Replied by fede312 on topic Apple iOS in-app purchases and CBSubs
Thank you I found the documentation I want to leave the links here for the record.

Stripe
stripe.com/docs/mobile/ios
PayPal
developer.paypal.com/docs/accept-payments/express-checkout/ec-braintree-sdk/client-side/ios/v4/

4 years 8 months ago #313554 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Apple iOS in-app purchases and CBSubs
We've no plans to directly implement support for in app purchases. Only indirectly through hosted solutions. If you specifically need in app purchases you will need to develop that yourself in your actual app.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn