CB Invites - Won't send to an address

4 years 6 months ago #314370 by jakeatencio
CB Invites - Won't send to an address was created by jakeatencio
I'm able to send invites to various gmail and outlook accounts, but the one I need to send too will not process. It is a valid email account to which I have sent emails. When I send the invite, it just cycles back to the page, no error message, even when I turn on error reporting.

For the sake of expedience for the invite I need to send ASAP, can I take one of the test invitations and just forward it to the person? Any reason that would cause trouble with their registration?

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314377 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Invites - Won't send to an address
If other email addresses work then either your server is blocking the outbound email or their server is blocking the inbound email. Since the page delays and never sends most likely it's your server blocking it. You'd need to talk with your host and provide them the domain that you're unable to reach.

can I take one of the test invitations and just forward it to the person? Any reason that would cause trouble with their registration?

Invite emails are unique to each invite. They contain the unique invite code for that specific invite email. So no you can not just copy the email over for it to work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn