Flow of payment gateway

4 years 3 months ago #315703 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Flow of payment gateway

The mc_currency is correctly DKK in both tables, so that is not the problem, but.. I see that mc_gross and payment_gross differ ?? mc_gross is set to the recurring amount (600) but payment_gross is still set to the amount of the first payment (1100)

But the payment_amount is not set anywhere in the gateway code ??

mc_gross is mapped to payment_gross by calling bindBasket in _returnParamsHandler, which initially should just be whatever mc_gross is for the basket at time of purchase so it's typically always going to be whatever the initial amount is set to. It's just a display error basically as that column should output mc_gross and not payment_gross. All of this is irrelevant though as mc_gross is what is actually used and you're reading too much into the IPNs logged in CBSubs > Notifications; the actual payment is logged in CBSubs > Payments, which should be correctly set to the mc_gross.

In the basket there is a figure both in Amount single payment and Recurring column (Is that correct) and under payments the payment is only registered as a Amount single ??

Yes, that's correct. "Amount: single" is just outputting mc_gross while "first" outputs mc_amount1 and "recurring" outputs mc_amount3. "Amount: single" should likely just be "Amount" as it's the actual amount received by that payment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #315777 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Flow of payment gateway
Well something is obviously being registered wrongly. I now have a plan with first payment 1100 and lating 3 days. The following payments with amount 600 and 3 days. Please see the results here:

Latest 7 days

Basket

Payments

Log

The payments are both logged as new reistrations, but the one with amount 600 should be under Renewal (Fornyelse) ?? Can you point me in the direction of where this is going wrong in the payment gateway ?
Attachments:

4 years 3 months ago #315782 by krileon
Don't understand the issue. Just seams like the initial payment was properly billed 12/10 and the recurring payment was billed 12/13 which is correct if you've a plan with a 3 day duration. If the plan ins't a 3 day duration then the 12/13 payment is just an IPN from Quickpay confirmed the payment on 12/10 which shouldn't log a duplicate payment row like that if the txn_id is set correctly as duplicate txn_id can't be used, but based off your payment history they've 2 different txn_id so I've no idea. We don't have recurring payments implemented in Quickpay so it's something in your implementation causing this; maybe the wrong recurring duration sent to Quickpay.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #315784 by rbuelund
Ahh that is why you do not understand - I have made the new QuickPay gateway which now supports autorecurring (or should), so this IS an autorecurring payment. I sent the plugin to you and Krileon, some while ago - but now I have found this bug - that is the problem.

4 years 3 months ago #315787 by krileon
I understand that, but we can't provide support for something we didn't develop (e.g. the recurring implementation you implemented). So any recurring payment issues you'll have to debug yourself.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

4 years 3 months ago #315789 by rbuelund
Ok but can you then just tell me - does ccbill's autorecurring payment work ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn