Question about filtering activity posts

4 years 5 months ago #315282 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic Question about filtering activity posts
Thank you for your kind help Krileon.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #315394 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic Question about filtering activity posts
Finally we managed to use Action suggestions and each suggestion is creating a hashtag inside the Activity post.

Unfortunately our happiness did not last long.

We are now trying to create links like this... .../timeline?action=recentactivity&hashtag=hashtag_phrase_here

This works like a charm! No problem with this but it is not enough for us! We need the ability to create links with more than one hashtag!

For example...

timeline?action=recentactivity&hashtag=1st_hashtag_phrase_here&2nd_hashtag_phrase_here and get as result the posts that have both hashtags.

Please tell me that there is a workaround and point me to the right direction... i am desperate! Whatever i tried does not work!

Thank you all in advance!

4 years 5 months ago #315397 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Question about filtering activity posts
It does not allow searching more than 1 hashtag at a time. Hashtag searching as is is already inefficient due hashtags not currently being stored in a separate table. The idea is to turn them into tags stored in a separate table that can be joined for more efficient filtering and that would allow searching multiple at once, but for now that's just not the case and it's doing an inline search. Actual keyword searching is also planned in a later release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn