404 Not Found

4 years 4 months ago #315472 by mrjuke4859
Replied by mrjuke4859 on topic 404 Not Found
Nope that didn't work either.

I even unpublished the plugin and still didn't work.
I cleaned the cache and still nothing.

I have another site that it works fine. I've looked
at both sites configuration and both are exactly the same.

Strange

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago #315473 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic 404 Not Found
Don't know what is wrong, but submit goes to this url:
https://iaabo27.org/www.fbi.org

4 years 4 months ago #315476 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 404 Not Found
Unpublish non-core plugins 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management to see if it's a CB plugin causing problems. Typically though you should see an actual error. In your case it seams to be trying to send you to a page that does not exist. What is the URL in your browser when you see that error (you can remove domain)?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 months ago #315477 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 404 Not Found
Have tested your registration in Chrome. I was able to register perfectly fine. You should see a "testreg" user within CB > User Management. Are you able to confirm this issue or are you just basing the issue of reports from users?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 months ago #315492 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic 404 Not Found
Check your Antispam settings

4 years 3 months ago #315494 by mrjuke4859
Replied by mrjuke4859 on topic 404 Not Found
As I continue to look into this in a prior message I was told that the url was pointing to iaabo27.org/www.fbi.org.

So I am using AdminExile. I had the url pointing to the fbi for anyone trying to log into the admin account.
So I unpublished it and then cleared the cache. I then uninstalled the program and Unfortunately when I tried signing up again it still points
to the fbi.org site.

Now there are people who are still able to sign up and some not being able to sign up.

this is very strange. Is there a code for the submit button that probably pointing to the
fbi.org site?

thank you for your help

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds